Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Rolling Stones Tour

The Rolling Stones Tour, 2013

Yesterday morning, I was listening to the Stones when my dad walked in my room.. He told me that the Rolling Stones were on tour! I was really excited and I asked him if he could take me, BUT he crushed my dreams in an instant when he told me the ticket's price. I searched online to see if I can get any cheap seats but the cheapest ticket was around $500. The price doesn't even surprise me. Why? That's because they're AMAZING, they're just a classic. Who'd want to miss out on a concert like that? The Rolling Stones are simply legendary. They created music, they inspired some of the music made today! It's just outstanding! These people have been around for so many years and still have the strength to go on tour. It would be such an honor to watch them live. It's a once in a life time kind of thing.. One day, I want to be able to watch them, even if it's their last show. I can't believe I'm missing out on this. Those people who paid over $5,000 for their front row tickets are insanely lucky. On May 2nd, 2013.. I will be one depressed child at home knowing that that exact second, the Rolling Stones are at the Staple Center, singing and entertaining their little hearts out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment